At Morrice-Evans Opticians we supply a huge selection of Contact lenses.
We can cater for all types of prescriptions from Single Vision, Bifocal, Multifocal, Toric, RGP, Specialist Lenses and Cosmetic lenses.
We work with all the Major manufacturers such as Ciba Vision, Johnson & Johnson, Cooper Vision, No.7 and many more to ensure your lenses are correct for your needs.
More and more people are now wearing contact Lenses. As an alternative to glasses they can make a real difference to your life. Not only will you benefit from a far greater field of view, the freedom to play the sports you want or have a totally different look, the best is that no one knows you’re wearing them.
With technology advancing year on year more people than ever are available to enjoy the benefits of contact Lenses, and there is an option to suit nearly everybody. To fully assess your age, health and potential to wear contact Lenses a current prescription is required followed by a contact lens suitability consultation.
At Morrice-Evans Opticians our contact lens consultation includes:
• A full assessment of your corneal scleral and conjunctual health.
• An assessment of your suitability to lens wear and lifestyle requirements
• Lens selection with the appropriate Lenses inserted for you
• Tuition on insertion and removal of Lenses
• The aftercare regime explained and demonstrated to you
• Free trial Lenses are included
The contact lens trial usually takes 40 minutes but can take up to 1 hour in some cases.
Lens Types, Features and Benefits